N.D. Moscoe, M.D.,
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Chemical & Enzyme Peels
Dr. Moscoe has been certified, trained and specialized in several different skin peels. In order to determine what peel is right for you, please call and schedule your complimentary skin care consultation.>
Restore wrinkled, blemished, unevenly pigmented, or sun-damaged facial skin using a chemical solution to peel away skin's top layers. Works best on fair, thick skin with superficial wrinkles.
Temporary throbbing, tingling, swelling, redness; acute sensitivity to sun. Permanent lightening of treated skin; permanent loss of ability to tan.
Tiny whiteheads (temporary); infection; scarring; flare-up of skin allergies, fever blisters, cold sores.
Abnormal color changes (permanent); heart irregularities (rare).
The Vitalize Peel:
- The Vitalize Peel is a unique break-through formulation of mild acids that provide a complete, consistent and safe peel with no "downtime" and predictable results for all skin types. This non-invasive peel creates a softer, smoother younger looking complexion.
The Obagi Blue Peel:
- The Obagi Blue Peel is an effective procedure in helping maintain a lifestyle of healthy skin. It removes thin, surface layers of aged and damaged skin and promotes the creation of healthy new ones. The process will help to smooth the surface of your skin, improve skin tone and color, diminish wrinkles, as well as shrink pore size.
- Most patients need 2-3 Obagi Blue Peels to achieve optimal skin health.
Fruit Enzyme Products are excellent for those who are sensitive to Glycolic Products or those with sensitive skin. They also produce great results as Glycolic Products, but use a gentle action. As well as Enzyme products are excellent to use in conjunction with Glycolic Acid Products.
Many people use both methods to maintain their skin. A Glycolic Peel can be done to lift off and remove the top layer of dead skin cells, then once a month do a Enzyme Peel to go in and dissolve another layer of dead skin cells.
Using the two different methods of exfoliation really helps maintain a youthful skin.
The skin gets used to a product and sometimes no longer responds with the same results.
Changing products, such as switching to Fruit Enzymes to exfoliate the skin, will stimulate the skin into responding and you will get the results you are looking for.
Fruit Enzyme Products:
- Exfoliates dead Skin Cells
- Stimulates new Cell Growth
- Stimulates new Collagen Growth
- Improves skin Tone and Texture
- Improves the appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Improves Blotchiness and Pigmentation Problems
- Safe for all skin types