N.D. Moscoe, M.D.,
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
In office procedure performed by Dr. Moscoe.
Treat facial wrinkles caused by excess muscle activity.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow's feet around the eyes
- Forehead lines, lip lines around the mouth
- "Bunny lines" on the side of the nose
- Neck bands
- Tension headaches
- Hyperhydrosis (Sweaty palms and underarms)
Used to enhance and lengthen benefits of facial surgery, skin resurfacing, brow lift, eyelid lift, and facelift.
Onset of effect is 2-3 days.
- Mild headache (rare)
- Bruising at injection site
- Possible drooping of upper eyelid (rare), treatable with eye drops.
3-4 hours. Avoid aerobic exercise and massage injection sites for 3-4 hours to minimize bruising.
Duration of Results:
Peak effect is two weeks. Lasts 3-6 months. Requires repeated injections to maintain benefits (effect gradually wears off).
For more information about BOTOX® and its role in cosmetic surgery, please visit www.botoxcosmetic.com.